Sarah is a former WTA (Women’s tennis Association) professional tennis player, travelled and trained all over the world with the very best. At 10 years old she played her first tournament and by age 12 was touring on the Under 12 national Canadian team. Within 2 years, at 14 years old, she successfully became one of the top players in Canada. By 17, she became pro and joined the WTA tour and moved to Great Britain, where she became top 5 and top 300 in the world.
It’s not surprising she followed this path of Tennis stardom. Her Aunt, Glynis Coles, in the 1970’s was #2 in Britain and top 20 in the world and her great, great Aunt Mildred Coles, reached the last eight, of the then, ‘all comers’ ladies’ singles at Wimbledon in 1911. Both parents were also players in the junior and senior levels and have been tennis coaches for over 30 years.
Throughout her time on the tour, Sarah had been lucky enough to travel the world and train with the top tennis and fitness coaches which include:
- Matt little- Fitness coach for Andy Murray
- David Bailey- Fitness & footwork coach for Monica Seles, Jelena Dokic, & B.Mattek-Sands
- Tony Pickard- Coach for Former #1 player Stefan Edberg
- Chris Evert- Former #1 player, 18 Grand Slam Single Titles
- John Evert- Coach for Pete Sampras, Jim Courier, Mary Joe Fernandez, & Andy Roddick
- Stefan Ortega- Coach for S. Kuznetsova & Martina Navratilova
- Angel Gimenez- Coach for Gabriela Sabatini, Mary Pierce, & Daniela Hantuchova
- Gustavo Giussani- Coach for Conchita Martinez, & Gisela Dulko
- Charlton Eagle- Coach for Mary Pierce & Jennifer Capriati
- Adrian Coles- Sarah’s father- Top british Junior & tennis coach of over 30years
She has also met tons of tennis stars such as Serena & Venus Williams, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Andy Murray, Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova, Kim Clijsters, Jo-Wilfred Tsonga, Andre Agassi, Stef Graf, Billie Jean King, Margaret Court, Martina Navratilova, Brad Gilbert, & Andy Roddick just to name a few…
Sarah has trained some of the top WTA tennis players including Elena Baltacha who was former British #1 player and top 50 in the world.
She has also trained a multitude of athletes in various other sports including MMA, NHL, figure skating, squash, table tennis, golf, equestrian, motor cross racing, volleyball, soccer, skiing, fencing just to name a few…
Sarah has made many appearances in the media. She has been featured on TV commercials, documentaries, newspapers articles, radio and magazines spreads both in Canada, USA and the UK. She has also modelled in various charity fashion shows and in a worldwide Adidas campaign ad.